[RTTY] Using tinyFSK with DXLabs WinWarbler

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Using tinyFSK with DXLabs WinWarbler
From: "Larry Gauthier \(K8UT\)" <K8UT@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 05:57:05 -0500
While delivering a "Beginner's Guide to RTTY" presentation to a local club this weekend, I learned that DXLabs WinWarbler digital module can interface with a long list of popular TNCs. The control sequences (Tx, Rx, change baud rate...) for each TNC model are defined in an editable Command File. Users can create their own command files to interface with off-brand TNCs. Hmmm...

Looks like I could create a command file for Andy K0SM's tinyFSK "TNC" and interface with it from the DXLabs software suite. Has anybody tried this? If so, would you share the Command File you developed?

-larry (K8UT)