Re: [RTTY] Using tinyFSK with DXLabs WinWarbler

To: "Larry Gauthier (K8UT)" <k8ut@charter.net>, rtty@contesting.com, dxlab@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Using tinyFSK with DXLabs WinWarbler
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2015 09:59:00 -0500

Larry,

Replies on both lists.

The information necessary to create a modem file is located in the
WinWarbler Help files:
   http://www.dxlabsuite.com/winwarbler/Help/RTTYModemSettings.htm
   http://www.dxlabsuite.com/winwarbler/Help/RTTYModemCommandFiles.htm

That information should make it relatively simple to create the
necessary command file based on Andy's documentation at:
   http://www.frontiernet.net/~aflowers/tinyfsk/

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV