Re: [RTTY] RTTY Skimmer Server computer hardware needed to handle WPX wi

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY Skimmer Server computer hardware needed to handle WPX without throttling
From: Dai NAGAKURA <ndai@cameo.plala.or.jp>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 10:25:03 +0900
de JF2IWL

I use Core i-7 2700k(3.4GHz) ,SSD128GB memory=16GB
Win7 pro 64bit
for running  5 bands CW and RTTY Skimmer simultaneously.

In WPX RTTY, although sometimes it shows yellow flag
of CPU load and throttle,
Almost under 50% CPU load and caught over 25000 CQs
and 103 entities in 48h.

==
I feel sorry I might also up   "NOT CQ" stations to RBN.

Dai  / JF2IWL

Dai NAGAKURA <ndai@cameo.plala.or.jp>