[RTTY] Fwd: Re: Possible Rules Change NAQP

Subject: [RTTY] Fwd: Re: Possible Rules Change NAQP
From: Cheryl Whitlock <cherwhit@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 11:13:13 -0600
From: "Mark Aaker" <markaaker@yahoo.com>
Date: Feb 24, 2015 10:20 PM
Subject: Re: Possible Rules Change NAQP
To: "Cheryl Whitlock" <cherwhit@gmail.com>

Hello Cheryl,
Thank you for the request. This rule was put in place awhile ago,  before I
became involved with the contest, so it is time to reconsider it. The NAQP
Rules have to be agreed upon by the contest managers for all three modes
(CW, SSB and RTTY) so there may be additional concerns that I don't know
about.  I will see that we consider simplifying this rule before the next
publication of the rules.

Mark Aaker K6UFO
NAQP RTTY Contest Manager
k6ufo@arrl.net