Re: [RTTY] GRITTY

To: Jim W7RY <w7ry@centurytel.net>, Jeff AC0C <keepwalking188@ac0c.com>, Bill Turner <dezrat@outlook.com>, RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] GRITTY
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 08:03:55 -0400
Guys, I think maybe Jeff was being ironic, in light of the pending RM.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.
For spots, please go to your favorite
ARC V6 or VE7CC DX cluster node.

On 4/12/2015 10:38 PM, Jim W7RY wrote:
"They" said the same about CW, when the CW requirements for licenses are lifted, "NOBODY will be using CW". It's so old fashioned and slow!

Ever listen on a CW contest weekend?

I rest my case.

73
Jim W7RY