[RTTY] Last Call For Dayton RTTY Contest Dinner

To: rtty reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Last Call For Dayton RTTY Contest Dinner
From: Fred Dennin <fdennin@numail.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 13:30:35 -0400
Ladies and Gentlemen,

This is the final notification that I’ll post to the reflector for the Dayton
RTTY Contest Dinner, as the last day to signup for the dinner is April 30,
2015.  You have about 2 weeks left and there will be NO reservations accepted
after that date and none accepted at the door.

We presently have 52 people registered for the Thursday, May 14th dinner and I
encourage all that are attending Dayton this year, to register as soon as
possible.  Ralph Fedor, K0IR is our keynote speaker, the food is good and there
will be a bar setup in the dining room where you can purchase drinks of your
choice.  Ed, W0YK is in charge of door prizes this year and if the support from
vendors is anything like it was last year, there should be some very nice door
prizes.  There are 4 food choices on the menu with Pork Chop, Chicken Breast,
Grilled Salmon and Beef Tips.  All dinners come with ice tea or coffee, dinner
salad, rolls and butter, potato, vegetable and desert.
If you have special dietary restrictions, please contact us
<http://www.rttycontestdinner.com/page_contact_us.html> after you have
purchased your ticket, and we will try to accommodate them. Do not wait until
you are sitting at the table to bring up your dietary needs as it is a last
minute imposition on the kitchen to try to accommodate that request.
Also, RTTY contesting plaques for NAQP and CQWW will be presented at the
dinner.  So please go to rttycontestdinner.com <http://rttycontestdinner.com/>
and sign up now.  Come meet some of the folks that you’re working in these
contests, enjoy the camaraderie and hopefully, share and/or pick up a tip or
two from fellow RTTY Contesters.

If you have any questions, please contact me offline via my e-mail,
fdennin@numail.org <mailto:fdennin@numail.org>

See ya’ll in Dayton!

Fred, WW4LL