Re: [RTTY] GRITTY 1.2

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] GRITTY 1.2
From: "iw1ayd Salvatore \"Salvo\" Irato" <iw1ayd@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 08:20:32 +0200
TU Alex,
I will try it with great interest. Yours notes seems pretty well aimed to where we need. Very well done Alex.

Your efforts are really strong. I'd personally appreciated.
It will not be easy to have all of us happy, quite unbelievable isn't?

Hope that several of us will find the time and resources to to test it deeply. At list as to give you back appreciations and any well motivated feedback.

I will test it tonight when back at home.

   TU AGN

         73 de iw1ayd Salvo

PS text logging with RX/TX changes timestamps, any idea about to add this feature :-) ... as a short shot user I still ask too much I know.