Re: [RTTY] GRITTY 1.2

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] GRITTY 1.2
From: "Alex, VE3NEA" <alshovk@dxatlas.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 15:39:13 -0400
Hi Phil,

Thank you very much for trying GRITTY and writing your comments. It will help me a lot if you make a few short audio recordings of the signals that GRITTY cannot copy, and send them to me. One easy way of doing this is using the Save Audio button that you can enable as explained in another posting to this group. Just click on this button, and the program will save the last 60 seconds of audio.

You can copy all decoded text if you need it, just press Ctrl-A and Ctrl-C in the text window. You may have to stop audio temporarily while doing this.

I am really surprised that you have not seen any signals that GRITTY could copy and other decoders could not. How about playing back some of the audio files on my demo page and doing an A/B comparison?

73 Alex VE3NEA