[RTTY] Thursday NS RTTY

To: "'NS'" <nccc-blue@kkn.net>, <rtty@contesting.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Thursday NS RTTY
From: K6MR <k6mr@outlook.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 23:55:11 -0700
Greetings Diddlers!

I hope everyone had a great time at Visalia. Kudos to N6TV for the great
photos. Almost as good as being there!

Welcome to new RTTY NSers WB4OMM, N2AL, and WB8BZK. Hope we did well enough
to get you folks back for an encore!  Please let us know if we can do
anything to improve your experience.

Thursday (in NA) is our usual weekly RTTY get together. 15 is improving so
it's 160 - 15 for this week's running.
Low bands are pretty noisy so do what you can on 15 to keep the qso totals
up.

Dupe rule still in effect, so don't let the small number of unique stations
slow you down. For the new folks unfamiliar with the "dupe rule": Work the
same station on the same band after working a different station on that
band, or working any station on a different band. If you are new to SO2R
this is great practice learning how it all works.

And the details:

Friday, 24 April 2015, 0145Z - 0215Z (Thursday 23 April 2015 in NA)
-- 1845 - 1915 PST
-- 2145 - 2215 EST
-- (others in-between these two)
-- 160: 1805 and up
-- 80/40/20/15  +80kHz up from the band edge
-- Same band dupes ok after 1 intervening Q.
-- 1 kHz QSY rule, otherwise standard Sprint rules.
-- 100W power limit.

Please visit http://www.ncccsprint.com/rttyns.html for complete rules and
links to other info.

Report scores to 3830scores.com, and join us at 0300Z on 3610 kHz for
comments and questions (and dinner menus).

Diddle diddle,

Ken K6MR