[RTTY] Thursday NS RTTY

To: <rtty@contesting.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>, "'NS'" <nccc-blue@kkn.net>
Subject: [RTTY] Thursday NS RTTY
From: K6MR <k6mr@outlook.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 21:31:17 -0700
Greetings Diddlers!

It's that time again: Thursday night diddling!

Thursday (in NA) is the next running of our weekly RTTY get together. 15
meters seemed ok last week, so let's keep it in the mix. The cw session had
many more Qs so the band appears to be open across the U.S..

Welcome to first-timers K4DXV, KE1IU and WB8BZK (of whom I only managed to
work one!). KG5U was back for an encore which is a good sign. Welcome to the
deep end of the pool folks and hope to have you back. Let us know what we
can do to improve your experience. We're all ears.

Dupe rule still in effect, so don't let the small number of unique stations
slow you down. 160 is still on the list, although it seems to be getting a
bit noisy. Good for an extra Q and mult near the end of the session if you
have someone nearby.

And the details:

Friday, 10 April 2015, 0145Z - 0215Z (Thursday 9 April 2015 in NA)
-- 1845 - 1915 PST
-- 2145 - 2215 EST
-- (others in-between these two)
-- 160: 1805 and up <--- NOTE!!!
-- 80/40/20/ and 15!  +80kHz up from the band edge
-- Same band dupes ok after 1 intervening Q.
-- 1 kHz QSY rule, otherwise standard Sprint rules.
-- 100W power limit.

Please visit http://www.ncccsprint.com/rttyns.html for complete rules and
links to other info.

Report scores to 3830scores.com, and join us at 0300Z on 3610 kHz for
comments and questions (and dinner menus).

Diddle diddle,

Ken K6MR