[RTTY] GRITTY in N1MM+

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] GRITTY in N1MM+
From: "Kermit \(aka Ken\) via RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 15:01:07 -0400
Oops, I sent this first to _rtty-request@contesting.com_
(mailto:rtty-request@contesting.com)  by  accident.  Who knows what havoc that
will create?

Hi,

Has anyone run GRITTY in N1MM+ or N1MM?

I tried today with N1MM+ ver. 1.0.4867.  In the RTTY receive window  setup
the GRITTY button was grayed out and unavailable.  I tried running  it under
MMTTY (as I did with 2Tone in N1MM).  The GRITTY window   popped up okay.
And again and again every 16 seconds or so until there was  a whole stack of
them.  Like the 500 Hats of Bartholmew Cubbins, I had a  great deal of
difficulty stopping them.  Eventually I managed  to derail my runaway GRITTY
and
got the h*ll out while I could.

I didn't get any chance to test it out.

I have run GRITTY standalone and haven't drawn any final conclusions except
 it's on par with 2Tone.

73,
Ken, AB1J