Re: [RTTY] GRITTY in N1MM+

To: ve3iay@storm.ca, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] GRITTY in N1MM+
From: "Kermit \(aka Ken\) via RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 17:19:27 -0400
Thanks to everyone who responded to my question. The problem is  solved.  I
needed to resize my receive startup menu window because the  GRITTY path
fell off the bottom.  As simple as that.  Make sure your  window is tall
enough, select GRITTY, enter the path at the bottom and away you  go.  For use
follow the instructions below.

It works.

TU & 73,
Ken, AB1J

In a message dated 2015-04-29 8:52:36 P.M. Coordinated Universal Tim,