Re: [RTTY] DXpedition to DE was DE on RTTY Was: NEQP RTTY

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] DXpedition to DE was DE on RTTY Was: NEQP RTTY
From: Bill Turini <mailing_lists@hamanuals.com>
Date: Fri, 01 May 2015 17:14:10 -0500
How many hams need DE?  Where does it stand on the Most Wanted List?

Isn't it about time someone planned a Dxpedition to Delaware to give the state to the faithful?

This may sound farcical, but have you ever heard the pileups ND has on their state QSO party?

I have never heard DE run on RTTY, and believe me, I've listened during the contests. My theory is that they are afraid of the pileups and the work QSLing.

For some reason that escapes me now, I didn't work DE during the W1AW portable operation - BOTH times. I worked all other W1AW/p stations, though.

So, who's up for the DXpedition to DE?

Bill