Re: [RTTY] DXpedition to DE was DE on RTTY Was: NEQP RTTY

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] DXpedition to DE was DE on RTTY Was: NEQP RTTY
From: Dai NAGAKURA <ndai@cameo.plala.or.jp>
Date: Sat, 02 May 2015 07:51:46 +0900
de JF2IWL

After W3PP station has lost in 2009, RTTY  DE is most wanted state/mode.
(It may be harder than Navassa ?)

I know that W1AW/3, AA1K Jon QRV on the last day Dec 31 RTTY

I have been chased for 6years.I hope I can meet DE QP  on RTTY
and if DE RTTY pedition become reality,it's my pleasure

Dai JF2IWL

Dai NAGAKURA <ndai@cameo.plala.or.jp>