[RTTY] ARI Contest LOG: N1MM+ Cabrillo bug

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>, Cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] ARI Contest LOG: N1MM+ Cabrillo bug
From: "Bob I.2.WIJ via RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 21:07:24 +0000 (UTC)
WARNING to all Contester that used N1MM+during the ARI International DX Contest
Last weekend.
Due to a bug in generating the CABRILLO filethe Provinces of the Italian
stations are notwritten on the LOG.
You should ASAP update to the version1.0.4876 ARIDX experimental version or
newer,
then reproduce the Cabrillo file andupload to the web if before the deadline
orsend it to me directly if after that deadline.
Thanks for your participation and for your cooperation.
73 --
Bob, I2WIJ
A.R.I. HF Contest Manager