[RTTY] VOLTA RTTY & contest.net

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] VOLTA RTTY & contest.net
From: iw1ayd - Salvatore Irato <iw1ayd@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 08 May 2015 23:00:54 +0200
Hi all.
I would like to share with all those like me that doesn't know that well contest.net that I went able to load and check the score reporting there.
Thanks to Dmitry R4WW I was pointed to the right url to look at and check.
The uploader application was N1MM+ 1.0.4876 but I am pretty sure that also the latest will work.

Hope to see also several others entries tomorrow.

http://cqcontest.net/view/testscore.php

Or menu item Contest, upper left, then in the drop down menu click Supported Contest ... then in the new page with the list of bigger contest, Firefox here, click the V for VOLTA and Enjoy. BTW the VOLTA RTTY is in the Category_Middle.

       73 de iw1ayd@iq1ry Salvo