Re: [RTTY] any way

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] any way
From: Jay <ws7ik7tj@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 09:53:12 -0700
Eddie old ST-6, PK232's work fine and you don't need a soundcard. Just run audio to them. ST-6 is a bit of a challenge to interface to a computer, but it can be done. PK-232 and ST-6 are supported by current software like Writelog which I use for contests and DXing.

If you don't like soundcards just use what you have. I run Hal ST-8000 or even my old Flesher TU-470 but of course I also use soundcards which work just fine.

Jay WS7I