Re: [RTTY] any way

To: "REFL-RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] any way
From: "Shelby Summerville" <k4ww@twc.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 08:45:22 -0400
Jeff, WK6I wrote: ""AGN" is my least favorite three letter word in RTTY contests."

My least favorite word is not suitable for posting here, but it has to do with the "extended" wait time incurred when attempting a contact with multiple radio operators. IMHO, inconsiderate, inexcusable and unnecessary. I realize that, simply by design, RTTY contacts take longer than other contest modes, but when my contact is considered an option, rather than a priority, I don't appreciate it, and when the log checking doesn't show a particular contact, with me, you will know why. Please don't inundate me with all the possible reasons, as I've heard them all.

C'Ya, Shelby - K4WW

Since I don't have an iPad or iPhone, sent from my PC