Re: [RTTY] Colour scheme for N1MM or other programs in RTTY - easy on th

To: Stein Roar Brobakken <post@lb3re.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Colour scheme for N1MM or other programs in RTTY - easy on the eyes
From: Bostjan Voncina - S55O <bostjan.voncina@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 23:43:47 +0200
Yes i tought about it a lot, and at the end i came to the same conclusions.
I'll use some green or blue background for rtty with white text normal txt
and leave the colours for the other things or configure them
otherwise...still 2 weeks to work on this...

Thanks for your imput Rag, allways welcome

Boštjan - Ian S55O