Re: [RTTY] Colour scheme for N1MM or other programs in RTTY - easy on th

To: post@lb3re.com,"Bostjan Voncina - S55O" <bostjan.voncina@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Colour scheme for N1MM or other programs in RTTY - easy on the eyes
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2015 09:58:18 -0400
Windows provides a way to get high contrast for improved visibility. You might want to try it:

Start - Control panel - Ease of Access - Ease of Access Center - Make the computer easier to see

Check "Turn on or off High Contrast....."

Then you have a keyboard shortcut to toggle it.

I don't routinely use it here, but I it might help. Let us know.

Jerry W4UK