Re: [RTTY] Tinyfsk, 2Tone and USOS

To: Dave Hachadorian <k6ll.dave@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Tinyfsk, 2Tone and USOS
From: Charles Lind <cxl24@case.edu>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2015 19:15:11 +0000
I just tried a reboot and replugging of the Tinyfsk.  Same situation:  some
stations print 05 ny ny just fine, others ask for repeats.  Tinyfsk assumes
the receiving station has USOS turned on, so is it just possible that I'm
running into a percentage of stations without USOS on??  Maybe after the CQ
WW I'll try swapping out interfaces and experiment with the
locals...dashes/no dashes,  2Tone/MMTTY, etc. etc.

chuck, N8CL