Re: [RTTY] SO2R

To: Don AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net>, Martin Berube <ve2nmb@gmail.com>, "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] SO2R
From: Michael Schulz <mschulz@creative-chaos.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 10:41:54 -0700
Howdy,

I agree with Don, the ops sending actually their full state name (e.g. TEXAS)
or ZONE 5 and included
regular QSO bits like PSE K or UR Report etc. far more made it a problem for me
than someone not coming
back within the next second.

I played with single call vs twice call sign in my CQ message but figured to
keep it a bit longer to make
It easier for other ops to tune in. My CQ message for this one was simply CQWW
K5TRI K5TRI and only
send exchange once to keep it short (I’m operating SO2R).

73 Mike K5TRI

Sent from Mail for Windows 10