Re: [RTTY] SO2R

To: "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] SO2R
From: Al Kozakiewicz <akozak@hourglass.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 20:17:52 +0000
Agreed, but N1MM fills out the zone based on the call sign for this contest so
there no need to click anything at all.

WW is the lazy man's contest with respect to the exchange. Only need to click
on the state for US contacts. Otherwise it's all click and enter all the time
for DX with ESM enabled.

The only time I needed to alter the zone this weekend was for a one guy from SK
who had zone 3 in his exchange. And it was not a bit error - I waited around to
see what he sent others and it was the same.

Al
AB2ZY