Re: [RTTY] Some Advice Needed

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Some Advice Needed
From: "Barry Murrell ZS2EZ" <zs2ez@zs2ez.co.za>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 16:29:09 +0200
Hi Bernd / John

As fate would have it, I happened to be chatting to Neville ZS2N this
morning - who happened to have an Ameritron AL-811 sitting collecting dust!
A deal was agreed in minutes, and the amp is already in my shack!

I heard too many stories of FL-2100Zs popping tubes and overheating under
RTTY - at least the Ameritron should be good for 400-600W when needed!! Has
3 brand new tubes in it, and came with the ARB-704 as well.

Part of the deal is to set Neville up to operate Digi modes too, so we will
gain another Digi op as well!

73 de BARRY MURRELL ZS2EZ
KF26ta - Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Member : SARL