Re: [RTTY] VP8STI on RTTY?

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] VP8STI on RTTY?
From: EA2RY <ea2ry@ea2ry.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 02:40:57 +0100
Hi to All.

Last VP8STI news:

     Today at 21:20 UTC, Nigel Jolly, Braveheart owner, declared an emergency
and ordered to VP8STI team to cease all operations and return to the ship. A
large
ice flow that had broken away due last nights storm starts to block the
entrance
to the Bay where they were camped. There was strong potential for the ice flow
to prevent
Braveheart to get them.
           Team is now safely aboard the Braveheart and they are moving away
from Southern
Thule Is. All the equipment and personal gear is still on the island. They hope
return to camp site during next good weather window. Once they retrieve their
equipment,
they could make a determination as to whether they can proceed to South Georgia
to do VP8SGI
as planned.
            VP8STI QRT !

Enviado desde mi iPad