Re: [RTTY] Friend File

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Friend File
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2016 22:21:18 -0500
I have nothing against the friend file. It is a nice thing once in a while.
It might get old if everyone did it and it does not seem very personal when
I operate with the club callsign W4AAA.  When I am running, I assume that
the stations I hear are calling me and I really do not need to copy my
callsign or name to feel good about the QSO so I see no added benefit.

John KK9A