Re: [RTTY] Friend File

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Friend File
From: Tom Osborne <w7why@frontier.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2016 08:58:48 -0800
That is what I do here, too.

I don't say 'hi' to everyone because I don't know everyone.  If someone is
running, you shouldn't do it, unless  you know them really well, as it just
slows them down.

I can always tell if someone is using the friend file as it will sas 'hi
Thomas', instead of 'Tom', which is what I go by.  73
Tom W7WHY