Re: [RTTY] CQ WPX RTTY question

To: "'Michael Rapp'" <mdrapp@gmail.com>, "'RLVZ--- via RTTY'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] CQ WPX RTTY question
From: "John Barber" <john@bordertech.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 18:17:54 -0000
Like Phil, I keep all the spots coming up and, if needed,  just hover to see
which area they came from. Watch them coming in on telnet to see band
openings.
Most important is to check the callsign and net before calling them. Too
often a whole string of stations will call a spot, all the same amount off
frequency, by just clicking a spot and not listening first.

GL,
John GW4SKA/GW0A