Re: [RTTY] Decoder thoughts after WPX

To: Ken K6MR <k6mr@outlook.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Decoder thoughts after WPX
From: Ed Muns <ed@w0yk.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 19:52:44 -0400
Right.  So MMTTY is my main decoder because it responds faster than 2Tone.
2Tone Selective and Flat/Flutter (doesn't matter which) are my second and third
decoders for clear copy when MMTTY doesn't.  The DXP38 is my 4th decoder
because it decodes off-freqency callers best.  Sometimes MMTTY decodes clearly
when 2Tone does not.

You can never have too many decoders ... or, too many antennas.

73,
Ed W0YK