Re: [RTTY] 5NN

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 5NN
From: lu3hy-lt0h <lu3hy.lt0h@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 19:48:04 -0300
I think the problem is so Vlad says, RTTY contesters no have prepared another
macro, When I ask ?? NR .- AGN.... send the same,
Even worse it is sending LT0H LT0H 599 599 001 001 DE xxxxx xxxxx for repeat
When tell me ur call agn always sent a long serial number macro 5 or 6 because
my report probable not well copied.-

73,
Juan LU3HY- LT0H

pd/ sorry for my English