Re: [RTTY] Trailing CQ

To: "'reflector RTTY'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Trailing CQ
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 17:53:46 -0500
Mark's comment is the very reason to be put CQ at the end of the message.

I think those that are for eliminating it do not S&P as much as Mark and me.
We do a LOT of S&P. You just can't run for long periods of time while
running low power with the lone exception of the Roundup. We need that CQ at
the end because we can't afford to wait around to see who the run station is
on the frequency. We need to get in and out because we are trying to keep
our rate up.

Don AA5AU