Re: [RTTY] Trailing CQ

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Trailing CQ
From: Jurgen Geldhof <list@on5mf.be>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2016 18:29:46 +0100
Hi,

same goes for me, the trailing CQ (or QRZ) makes me win some time when S&Ping.

Maybe we need a new Q-code? :-)

Op 24/03/2016 om 22:32 schreef Mark n2qt:
I run low power in the contests, and as such most of my contacts are s/p.  With
the
slower cadence of a rtty contest CQ, I really like the trailing CQ, so I can
decide if
the station is suitable for me to call without waiting through another sequence.

Mark. N2QT