Re: [RTTY] Dayton Hamvention RTTY Contest Forum

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Dayton Hamvention RTTY Contest Forum
From: Tom Osborne <w7why@frontier.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2016 09:38:33 -0700
Ten seconds can be an awfullly long time on RATTY.

During the BARTG, I had a nice run going on 20 and had to stop for just a
few seconds to cnange one of my macros (which probably took less than 10
seconds) and someone plopped on my frequency and started calling CQ.

What was funny was that the station was exactly zero beat, like they had
heard me calling CQ and when I stopped, they assumed I was gone.  73
Tom W7WHY