[RTTY] Help--GRITTY and N1MM+

To: N1MMLoggerplus@yahoogroups.com, RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Help--GRITTY and N1MM+
From: Hank Garretson <w6sx@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2016 11:38:03 -0700
Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Using N1MM+. I have MMTTY on DI1, 2Tone as DI RX Windows 1 and 2, and
GRITTY as Window 3.

N1MM help file and previous posts inception many months ago suggest that
GRITTY is integrated and allows clicking for calls and exchange elements.

> Gritty is already click compatible with N1MM.. Its been like that since its
> inception many months ago...

That is not my experience.

1. Clicking on a call in GRITTY puts call into Entry window, BUT focus
stays in GRITTY window. I have to manually move focus to N1MM before I can
do anything.

2. Clicking on 013 013 013, instead of 013, puts 013 013 013 into number
window. And, again, focus remains in GRITTY window.

What am I doing wrong?

Diddle Exuberantly,

Hank, W6SX