Re: [RTTY] Help--GRITTY and N1MM+

To: "reflector RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Help--GRITTY and N1MM+
From: "Dave Hachadorian" <k6ll.dave@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2016 13:00:26 -0700
Hank,

Not sure about this, but I think you have to select a contest in GRITTY. Only the call sign seems to be clickable unless you have a contest selected, then the other elements become clickable. I just started experimenting with GRITTY myself.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ

-----Original Message----- From: Hank Garretson