Re: [RTTY] How I worked VK0EK from NA on 15M RTTY this, morning

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] How I worked VK0EK from NA on 15M RTTY this, morning
From: Frank Fallon <n2ff@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2016 16:41:11 +0000
It is really disappointing to see only 3% of their activity on digital modes. I am only looking for them RTTY as I have a CW QSO on 20 from a past operation. It appears that once again an expensive operation has been mounted without any provision for operating digital modes (RTTY). While I usually give financial support to any big operation it looks like I will NOT be supporting this one. I think we should all expect that any operation has more than 15% RTTY/digital contacts. I was hopefully that this operation would bring me closer to RTTY Honor Roll but it appears that my chances with this one have gone from slim to none.

Sad......

Frank...N2FF....