Re: [RTTY] VK0EK RTTY Update

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] VK0EK RTTY Update
From: "WW3S" <ww3s@zoominternet.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2016 12:46:17 -0400
they worked a lot last evening, but then condx were better....I saw the first
spot from a N1 aboout 0140 or so, and saw the corresponding call on
DXA....never a whisper, and few, if any logged, on DXA.....about 10 minutes
later, barely started to copy, and then, just like flipping a switch, they were
actually moving the S meter !!!! clearly heard him sending DN and based on the
email from yesterday (thanks Don!!) found the K8 he just worked around 133.4
and bingo, in the log !!!!! listened for several more minutes, by 0240 or so,
they were loud, and had a good rate going....at times, had deep QSB, but then
back up to very loud.....solar condx werent the best, so hate to blame them,
but as stated earlier, not sure they had the best plan for RTYY from the
start....