Re: [RTTY] VK0EK RTTY Update

To: "Martin Berube" <ve2nmb@gmail.com>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] VK0EK RTTY Update
From: "Larry Gauthier \(K8UT\)" <K8UT@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2016 17:12:57 -0400
Martin,

Unfortunately, i beleive they got my callsign wrong.

We've probably all had this happen at least once. When I suspect that they logged my call incorrectly, I make a note in my log of the callsigns immediately before and after my contact. I have been able to successfully negotiate with QSL managers when I present the exact frequencies and times of a QSO where their logged callsign differed from mine by a character. Sometimes they've even made me wait a few months to see if anyone with the busted call "claimed" the QSL - but it is worth it for those rare ones.

-larry (K8UT)
-----Original Message----- From: Martin Berube