Re: [RTTY] VK0EK RTTY Update

To: "'RTTY Reflector'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] VK0EK RTTY Update
From: "V Sidarau" <vs_otw@rogers.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2016 15:54:24 -0400
It can only work if the DX signal is strong enough. However in most cases
the DX is weak, while callers are way stronger and numerous. Hence the whole
idea of split. Copying a weak DX signal on "your" frequency but in the
middle of the wall of very strong overlapping callers' signals might be a
challenge.

73,

Vlad VE3IAE