Re: [RTTY] why checklog?

To: wk6i.jeff@gmail.com, cq-contest@contesting.com, RTTY@contesting.com, nccc@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] why checklog?
From: "Kermit \(aka Ken\) via RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 16:07:04 -0400
Sometimes I operate without much serious intent or maybe just to  run some
experiments with my station, ending up with a small number of  QSOs.  I'll
send in a CHECKLOG as a courtesy to the sponsors and  participants so they'll
know I was legit, not a busted call or a unique (or,  geez, log padding).
It's easy to make a Cabrillo and email it off.   Just trying to be helpful.

73,
Ken, AB1J

In a message dated 5/23/2016 18:42:51 Coordinated Universal Time,