Re: [CQ-Contest] [NCCC] why checklog?

To: "'Jeff Stai'" <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>, "'REFL-RTTY'" <RTTY@contesting.com>, "'NCCC'" <nccc@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [NCCC] why checklog?
From: "KU7Y" <ku7y.cw@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 15:41:18 -0700
I remember a contest several years ago when I had a TS930.  No connection to
the computer.  I was doing good, for me at least.  But when I moved from 20m to
15m and later to 10m I forgot to change the logging program bands.  I had no
idea when I left 20m or 15m.

Sent that in as a check log with a note to let the sponsor know to not ding
others for my band log errors.

For the next contest I had a new FT-1000MP connected to the computer!!

OK, back in my hole,

Ron, KU7Y

Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Northern California Contest Club