Re: [RTTY] RTTY using linux?

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY using linux?
From: Lee <ham@n0sq.us>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2016 12:02:43 -0600
There is a linux version of fldigi available. I've run the linux version as well as the Windows version of linux using wine. I've also run the Windows version using virtualbox. In theory, N1MM+ could be run on linux using wine but I haven't figured out how to get N1MM+ to see the com ports. BTW, I'm running Ubuntu 14.04 which uses the Debian package manager. There's a PPA that can be installed to help keep fldigi up to date or you can download the source tarball and build the app yourself.