Re: [RTTY] RTTY using linux?

To: David <BearSFO@PacBell.NET>, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY using linux?
From: W3NR <w3nr@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2016 14:41:42 -0400
On 06/02/2016 01:49 PM, David wrote:

Hi there -

I am looking into setting up a RTTY station [and other mode if anyone
have experience with those too] and is curious if anyone out there is
using linux, more specifically debian, to do that?  I will mostly likely
be using a SignalLink USB TNC - thanks in advance for your help

--David

I have used fldigi for years. It has some basic contesting features. Of course no FSK,just AFSK. Have a 1st place 4th call area CQWW using fldigi. There are some features that are useful for contesting that are not covered in this part of the manual.

http://www.w1hkj.com/FldigiHelp/contest_how_to_page.html

Ed W3NR