[RTTY] 746pro and Interface

To: "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 746pro and Interface
From: Greg McCraw <cwonly@live.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2016 18:55:54 +0000
Hello All,
I have a 746pro and in October, I will be buying a desktop with built in sound
card. Most likely an XP or if I have to, a Windows 7. I haven't been in an RTTY
contest in years. Last time was using an XP desktop (blue screen since I had a
nasty virus) and a buxcomm rascal glx with no rig control. In CW contests, I
use N1MM plus and basically a microham CW keyer. I can't afford another
microham. I am low income.
I can't use any rigblaster products.
Any ideas on how i can get started?
Right now i have an old beat up laptop
But I will be buying a desktop just for contesting.
Thanks
Greg N4WO