[RTTY] IC-7100 interface issues with Logger32 / MMTTY

To: "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] IC-7100 interface issues with Logger32 / MMTTY
From: Rich via RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 19:45:37 +0000 (UTC)
I havebeen using my IC-7100’s RTTY tx memory banks whilst receiving data on
theLogger32’s MMTTY Sound card window.  I would like to use the MMTTYprogramme
to transmit as well but Ive been unsuccessful in configuring itsomehow. I have
trawled the help and set up files as well as the archives forMMTTY and IC-7100
configuration settings and tried a number of suggested settings without
success.   Im able to key the rig but never get a responsebut usually get a
quick reply on a quiet band once I use the rig’s memory bank.Could someone with
the same setup please help me with details of their savedMMTTY profile and
details of their rig set up as there appears to be so manyvariables involved..
Incidentally the USB drivers were loaded as perinstructions and are on Com 3
(controls the rig fine) and Com 4.

Rich MW0CPZ