Re: [RTTY] IC-7100 interface issues with Logger32 / MMTTY

To: "'Rich'" <rwr261@yahoo.co.uk>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] IC-7100 interface issues with Logger32 / MMTTY
From: "Jim Hargrave" <w5ifp@gvtc.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 15:46:06 -0500
Rich,

A little more info of your setup: Are you trying to setup AFSK or FSK keying?

Let me suggest that you post your query on the "Hamlogger" group. Its very
possible that a Logger32 user has a 7100 and already setup MMTTY.

I do not have an IC7100, but I am familiar with the Logger32 Sound card setup
to interface with MMTTY. I may be of some help pointing you in the right
directon.

73, Jim – w5ifp@gvtc.com