Re: [RTTY] Pactor QRM To The Other Digital Modes

To: Michael Adams <mda@n1en.org>, RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Pactor QRM To The Other Digital Modes
From: Ron Kolarik <rkolarik@neb.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2016 13:50:20 -0500
Michael, unless I misread your first post you specified DX nodes not individuals P2P.

WG3G is not listed as having a 9Y designator so to connect to him it's just his US call, at least that's what the boaties will do, click on WG3G in the list and hit connect.

As long as you have a frequency list up check N0IA and KN6B and see if there's anything wrong with those.......there's lots more but those I remember and can't get to the
radio computer to pull a current list.

73,
Ron K0IDT