Re: [RTTY] P49X RTTY All Bands This Week

To: "'RTTY Reflector'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] P49X RTTY All Bands This Week
From: "Ed Muns" <ed@w0yk.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 02:14:30 -0400
The low bands were tough tonight, especially 80 and 160.  Dave N3BUO has
made it on 30, 40, 80 and 160 which is a great start.  The high bands should
be a chip shot.  Gary WA5FWC almost made it on these four low bands, but I
never heard a report from him on 160, so that one's not in the log yet.
Both Dave and Gary are in Texas and favor cubical quad antennas.
Interesting coincidence.

Ed P49X