Re: [RTTY] P49X RTTY All Bands This Week

To: "'RTTY Reflector'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] P49X RTTY All Bands This Week
From: "Ed Muns" <ed@w0yk.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 17:20:18 -0400
 The stations have worked P49X on all 9 HF bands the past two days:

1.  N3BUO
2.  WA5FCW
3.  KR9U

Wine winners need to upload their logs to LotW or send me a log exerpt of
our 9 QSOs.  Also, let me know whether you prefer our Pinot Noir or Syrah
and if you have a vintage preference.  Otherwise, I'll probably send our
2010 Pinot or 2011 Syrah.

Thanks for all the QSOs from everyone.  160m has been the toughest band this
week.  Only 14 total QSOs and only one of those outside the US (YV, whose
border is only 17 miles away).  I'll be on again tonight after dinner and
prior to the second practice session.

Several folks have lamented that they don't have WARC antennas.  Neither do
I.  I am running 100 watts from the K3 into whatever antenna seems to load
up and radiate best.  In my case:

12m:  C31 tribander
17m:  4-element 20m Yagi
30m:  2-element 40m Yagi