[RTTY] CQWW from GU0SUP

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] CQWW from GU0SUP
From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2016 17:15:43 +0100
Hi all,

I will be playing in the contest this weekend, but expect a low-key effort
from me this year.
Robb G0URR is over in Guernsey and wants to play more seriously, so I will
give him the chance to have some fun and experience the pile-ups that a GU
call can generate.

Please keep an ear out for the call - GU0URR, and don't just assume it's me!

Conditions are looking OK so far - yesterday I got DS4AOW on 30m for a new
band-slot (already confirmed on LoTW), and today I am hearing JA and the far
east at good levels. Also hearing W0 & W7's at good strength, so lets' hope
it stays that way, or improves.
15m seems to be open too this afternoon, although I am not hearing anything
on 10/12m.

Have fun in the contest and don't forget to look out for both GU0URR and
myself.

73 de Phil GU0SUP

---